The Impact of gTLDs on the Internet
Here’s the video:
Free Eventbrite registration required: http://gtld.
December 16, 2013 Noon – 2pm
Busboys and Poets
14th Street & V Street NW, Washington, DC
Please join us and our distinguished panel for an important exchange of ideas intended to raise awareness of and encourage discussion about gTLDs, specifically the ways in which the addition of new gTLDs will impact the Internet. Perspectives will include those of applicants for new gTLDs, root zone operators, ISPs as well as those involved in Internet Governance.
- Dr. Burt Kaliski – Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Verisign, Inc.
- Sarah Deutsch – Vice President and General Counsel, Verizon Communications
- Taylor Frank – Vice President, Strategy and Development, FairWinds Partners
- Jon Nevett – Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, Donuts, Inc.
- Andrew Mack – Founder, AM Global Consulting
- David McAuley, Bloomberg BNA
Hashtags: #isocdc #beyondthedot